Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract Submission has been closed on 6th
of June 2022
Not exceeding 300 words
(excluding title, author/s affiliation/s) should be submitted in any one of the following styles:
Structured abstracts with Background, Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
Background, clinical data, Family history, Investigations, Results, Genetic Counselling.
May be non-structured, in 1 to 3 paragraphs
- Font - Arial, size 12.
- Under the umbrella of Oncology / Cardiology / Neurology / Ophthalmology / Nephrology / Reproductive medicine / Infertility / Musculoskeletal disorders / Common complex disorders with any of the following themes:
- Role of Genetic Counselling as a liaison between laboratories and clinicians.
- Relevance of your research in supporting genetic counselling prospects.
- How has genetic counselling uniquely contributed in ensuring a satisfactory outcome in a challenging clinical scenario?
- How genetic counselling has helped identify the necessity of a new test?
|Last date for submission of abstracts
||6 June 2022
|Notification of accepted abstracts to prepare e-posters &3-5 min videos
||6-9 June 2022
|Last date for submitting e-posters and videos
||20 June 2022
In case you have any further query, write an email to